Term 3 Week 10

Dear Parents,

Well-that's it! Grade 3 is over! I hope everyone enjoyed seeing the students' hard work during YEP.

I have had a really wonderful year teaching Grade 3. Every student has grown in so many ways and it has been a pleasure to be a part of that journey.

Thank you very much to all of the parents for your support this year.

I will miss teaching the students very much, but I look forward to seeing what they can achieve in Grade 4!

Have a relaxing and fun vacation!

Thank you,
Ms. Stacy.

PS. I have attached screenshots of the email receipt of our donation. Grade 3 students decided that they wanted to raise money by selling handmade goods (PYP unit 5: how we organise ourselves) and donate to charity. They brainstormed charities that they were passionate about, and voted for their favourite. I am very proud of this real action that the students took. Their inquiry and their caring nature led them to donate ¥12083 to the Japan Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals/公益財団法人 日本動物愛護協会











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 1 - Who We Are

Unit 6: How We Organize Ourselves

Unit 2 - How the World Works